Monday, August 5, 2013

Fun Summer Style with Jelly Beans

This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and Jelly Beans but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #JellysAreBack http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO

Jellies are back! Just in time for the rest of summer, Jelly Beans has brought back the classic Jelly shoes (now available in the US with free shipping). They certainly take me back to my childhood, plus the retro look is so trendy right now.


There's only one problem. How will yo ever choose just one color, when there are so many fun ones! I love the pink ones I got, because they're bright and transparent, but I also especially love a lot of the neon hues. Here are a few of my favorite colors:


These fun and colorful shoes make a bold statement, and are a fun way to add a pop of color to a simple outfit. I especially love wearing them with jean shorts or capris. 



I was immediately sold on the look, but I was a little skeptical about how they would feel. I worried they might be sticky and uncomfortable, too heavy, or inflexible. However, I was surprised with how comfortable and lightweight they really are. The material feels very different than I expected. It bends very easily, and is light and soft. The straps around the front also allow enough air through that the shoes don't start to feel sticky or hot, and I've been wearing them in Florida in August!


Another fun way to wear your Jelly Beans, is with a dress. They are a fun upgrade from flip flops, but still a more casual and comfortable summer option to pair with a sundress, or another lighter dress. I love how my pink Jellys look with this gray and black Chevron dress. The pop of pink pairs perfectly with my neutral dress.



Now I want to get matching ones for my daughter! With free shipping in the US, I might just have to.

If you love Jelly Beans and want to keep in touch, you can follow along with them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram

What memories do you have of Jellies? What is your favorite color? What kinds of outfits would you pair them with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Popular Posts