Monday, July 7, 2014

No Free Hands? Paperless Coupons to the Rescue

*This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.

I love saving money whenever I can. So if there are coupons out there, I, of course, want to use them! However, being a mom of a four year old, a three year old, and a three month old, my hands are so full that I usually forget to clip coupons and when I am able to clip I never seem to have them when I need them. The Walgreens app is helping moms like me save money on the go with paperless coupons. I am able to open the app, clip the coupons that I need, and easily scan them at the checkout saving me valuable time and money.


This past holiday weekend, for example, we had a lot of family in town and a crazy schedule. We also were planning a quick beach trip (since we live in Orlando and the beach is 45 minutes away this can be a fun spontaneous adventure). However, we had been so busy that we needed to stop for a few baby necessities on the way.


Of course there was a convenient Walgreens location, and I opened the app to find coupons for diapers, baby shampoo, diaper rash cream, and pacifiers. #WalgreensPaperless #collectivebias


So after quickly picking up a few goodies for Baby Oliver (he loves his new pacifiers by the way), I let the big kids pick out something fun for the beach with the money I saved with the paperless coupons. They both picked out little on-the-go sets of Play-Doh and some bubbles. Then at the checkout it took just one scan to use all the coupons that I had clipped.



We only lost five or ten minutes on our way to the beach and saved money to boot. That means we got to spend much more time playing in the sand and the waves!


Lyla was having trouble finding her bubbles...


But when she finally did, she laughed with glee. The bubbles were a fun edition to our time on the beach!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Glad to hear you could get in and on your way quickly with the paperless coupons and the app. I have three little ones myself and agree that our time is too busy to clip. #client

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Popular Posts